Hello! Everybody!
My Chinese name is Fu-Shun Lyu, and English name is Sam.
I borned in December four in 1988(nineteen eighty-eight), and my constellation is Sagittarius.
I come from Chaiyi, now I live with my friend in Taipei.
My major is electronic engineering.
My hobbies are playing computer game, browsing on the internet, reading computer magazine, and reading some book I like ( just like creative thought ).
In the class, I will to pick up the English again. I have not to touch English for a long time, so my english almost be to less well than before. I can use the chance to review the things I learned before. To expect after curriculum, my english will better than before.
There are many beautiful girls, you can to see though here.
http://bijint.com/en/ <--english website
http://bijint.com/jp/ <--japenese website
3 comments:
Hi! Sam. Nice to meet you!
I thinl we could learn English well in this class!
Hi Sam,
Right, taking a class is a very good strategy, to force yourself to learn English.
Hello! Sam.
Thank you for your comment.
I think we will have a nice semester
this year.
Post a Comment