The 2010 is coming, I will say good-bye to 2009.
In the 2009, I have many different experience.
Some is correct, and some is worng.
I want to say thank you to everyone who is help or support me.
I have to say sorry to someone.
Maybe some things anyone asked me I can't do it for perfect, but I want to say I do my best.
I try to talk with people, so this semaster I register a special class to improve my communicate with people.
I join a debate in the class. It is a very good way to communicate with people.
In society, everyone can't avoid debate.
I also learn how to improve my english skill in CALL.
Many thing is good, so I will remember it. And it already have a record.
I expected that I will be better in next year.
Finally, I want to say Happy New Year to everybody.
2 comments:
Happy New Year!!
Hope you will be better and
learn lots of things that you're interesting in 2009!
Sam,
It seems you have had a fruitful year. You're a student with very good attitude. I could see your effort. You are always curious about the subject and always show active participation. Also, you're serious about the assignments too.
I think you could say good by to your 2009 with a smile because you've made the best use of it.
Post a Comment