The red is the sentences that I choose in Steve Job's talk.
"It was pretty scary at the time, but looking back it was one of the best decisions I ever made."
"Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards."
Sometimes we made a decision, we could't know whether it is correct or not at that time.
After that time, we can know whether it is correct or not.
No matter whether it is correct or not. Don't regret for it.
"You've got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers."
I think it is a important thing in my life.
"And the only way to do great work is to love what you do."
It tells me the attitude of doing things.
"If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle."
Don't give up for everything you wanted.
"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have
something to lose."
Don't regret everything you do in your end of life.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life."
We have to hold our life to do something it is good for you.
"Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish."
It is a very good sentence.
I think I will keep it in my mind.
1 comment:
Nice comments, Sam.
Post a Comment