Monday, January 4, 2010

Assignment 10:comment on MIT Open Courseware or Academic Earth

MIT Open Coursewave attracts me.
It operated for a long time, and it is the MIT's classes.
There are many student's dream in engineering course, and it is my dream, too.
But I think I have no chance to go there now, because my ability is not enough.
Maybe several years later, I will go to there.
I can see their course in the web site, I think it a learning time for me to understand their teachings.
And it is a good way to learning english, it can learn for english in school.
It has the translated course, I can translate the course as a target.
It includes many material, I can learn more.

For Academic Earth, maybe I will select it for several years later.
I think it is too new to it is imperfect.

3 comments:

littlecute said...

Hello!Sam~
u are a good boy!
i met up difficult in lessons,when i found u.u also help me!
thanks so much!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!

Sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally said...

Right, MIT has been a "dream school" for most of students in the field of EE. Before you could go abroad to participate in their class, you could at least visit the site. Should have some help to you. Just keep moving, Sam, I believe you'll achieve your goal someday.